That’s right, the site that we all loved that ended abruptly has come back to life!
Click the Super Lucky button to get points! Complete offers! Invite friends! Get rewards!
It’s a little different now, as you have to level up to unlock certain rewards. But I am at level 12 already and have redeemed for Amazon and Starbucks already! It’s SO EASY!
<span class="_3qi9" data-reactid=".188.8.131.52.$.0.1.0.$right.0.0.1.0″>So far, I paid $10 for the platinum status. This allowed me to get more points. The platinum status is a one time payment and is good for one year. I already redeemed for $10 Amazon and $25 Starbucks, so I basically got the money back already. When you go to your home page, there should be a block on the left side that says “Earn super points now”. If you go there, you can get more points for doing different offers (there is a free offer wall as well). The more points you earn, the more XP you get, which helps you get to the next level. There are different prizes at different levels.
Just sign up, confirm your email, complete your profile and click the button!
Karma is a way for you to get extra XP when you help the person that sponsored your Membership by doing things on the Superpoints site.
Karma Level 1 = 1.1x your XP when you complete 10+ SuperLucky Button Clicks on 1 of 7 consecutive days.
Karma Level 2 = 1.25x your XP when you complete 10+ SuperLucky Button Clicks OR 1 LuckyMail Opens on 2 of 7 consecutive days.
Karma Level 3 = 1.5x your XP when you complete 10+ SuperLucky Button Clicks OR 1 LuckyMail Opens on 5 of 7 consecutive days.
Karma Level 4 = 2x your XP when you complete 10+ SuperLucky Button Clicks AND 1 LuckyMail Opens on 7 of 7 consecutive days.
Karma Level 5 = 3x your XP when you complete 100+ SuperLucky Button Clicks AND 1 LuckyMail Opens on 7 of 7 consecutive days.
<span class="_3qi9" data-reactid=".184.108.40.206.$.0.1.0.$right.0.0.1.0″ style=”font-size: small;”>
Click on the button below to join now!
I’m a stay at home mom, so remembering to click a button 100 times everyday seems like a daunting task in itself. But I remind myself everyday that Superpoints is one of the easiest ways to earn gift cards. How do I get the most possible points? Here’s what I do:
- First thing’s first: COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE! Get at LEAST to Basic status. The more complete your profile is, the more spins you will get!
- Leave the page open all day. As you are doing other things and walk by, click on it. It’s better to space out your clicks as opposed to clicking all in one shot. You have a better chance of getting more points if you click sporadically throughout the day.
- Let your kids click on it! This might work more for toddlers than preteens, but it’s worth a shot. Tell your kids what you are saving for. They might just want to get involved! If you leave the page open all day, encourage them to click the button as they walk by as well!
- Refer your friends! I know, it seems like EVERYONE is doing Superpoints right now, but there are a lot of people who aren’t! Make sure that if a friend signs up under you, they get to BASIC status. This way, they will get more clicks, and you will get more points when they click!
- Think about paying the one time $10 fee for Platinum status. It’s good for one year, and they will not automatically charge you. You will get more clicks on the SuperLucky button and more sponsorships.
- If we ALL click everyday, we’ll ALL get lots of points! You can’t get points if you don’t click!
- Do the free offers. There are lots of small offers you can do that are completely free. Take advantage of them! If there IS an offer that interests you, definitely complete it to get the points.
- Complete the surveys! If you get a survey in your email, complete it RIGHT AWAY!
Superpoints has allowed me to cash out for $35 in one night! There is nothing like being able to save up your gift cards for something special. I personally love the Amazon gift cards, because I shop there more often and can always find something I need. I’ve bought birthday gifts, Valentine’s day gifts, housewares and little gifts for myself! There’s no reason to pay with a credit card when access to gift cards is free and easy!
Click on the button to join!
Superpoints is a great website and I highly, HIGHLY recommend it. There are many sites out there saying you can win gift cards by just accumulating points, but they never tell you HOW LONG IT TAKES! I love SuperPoints because it’s EASY! My 3 year old LOVES clicking the Super Lucky Button! As a Platinum member, I get 100 clicks per day! I average anywhere from 10 to 100 points a day on SuperPoints (that’s between my clicks and my friends clicks!)
There are some rules: Only ONE account per household, and the site is INVITE only. In order to join, you MUST have an invite link! Do you want one? Leave a comment with your email address, and I’ll email it to you!
Here are some tips:
- Get your profile to BASIC status. Fill out your profile info and upload a pic. This way, you will have more spins!
- Invite as many friends as you can. We ALL earn points!
- Click the Lucky Button EVERYDAY. You can’t accumulate points if you don’t do the work!
- Don’t use all of your clicks at once. Space it out as much as you can.
- Complete offers that look interesting. If it is a free trial, write it down on a post-it note and stick it on your computer or bulletin board. If you aren’t interested, you will remember to cancel it.
- Check your email! They will send points directly to your email address, and all you have to do to claim them is click on the link!
- Watch videos!
- This takes a little bit of time and work, so don’t get frustrated!
I’ve already cashed out $60 worth of gift cards on SuperPoints and I’ve been a member for a little over a month. It really is so easy!
That’s it! That’s all you have to do to get points! Make sure you do it EVERYDAY in order to get gift cards and merchandise quicker!